Portsmouth Solar Birdbath – Weathered Stone
Model Number: 20623R01
Portsmouth Solar Birdbath- Weathered Stone
The Portsmouth Solar Bird Bath Fountain consists of a weathered bowl, constructed from glass fibre reinforced concrete. The gentle cascading solar fountain creates a zen atmosphere in your garden. The weathered stone finish is both elegant and versatile and can be incorporated beautifully in a variety of outdoor settings. A low voltage solar powered pump recycles water from the main bowl up into the top bowl. The water fountain sprays water upwards and back into the main bowl. Position the Portsmouth Solar Bird Bath anywhere in the garden or home, this water feature is bound to be a focal point in your garden.
For the Portsmouth Solar Bird Bath Fountain to operate by day, the solar panel must be in line of direct sun. This fountain stops working at night, or when the sun is not out to power the fountain.
No wiring, simply install and enjoy.
Get the look…
Assembled Dimensions(W x H): 45 X 62 cm
- Creates a relaxing atmosphere on your patio, deck, balcony or in your garden
- Operates in direct sunlight only
- Low maintenance: simply drain, wipe down, rinse and refill
- Construction: glass-fiber reinforced concrete (GFRC)
- Weathered stone finish
- Patented underwater integral solar panel & pump system
- Low voltage water pump with filter
- Recycles water from the hidden reservoir
- Weight: 11kg
- No operating costs and no wiring, simply install and enjoy
- Water Capacity: 5.5 litres
- Bowl Depth: 4cm